Have you found yourself very doubleminded? Confused? Lost or like the word says tossed to and fro (Eph. 4:14)? If you have then trust you are not alone and today I am sharing with you some tips to get mentally strong. First we must take it biblically..
God is not the author of confusion (1 Cor.14:33). When we find ourselves confused and doubleminded somewhere we stopped believing the mighty hand of God and the vision of God. Many of us will stop believeing in the vision of God and soon believe more into the doubts that are plaguing us.
Take these 5 tips to help you become Mentally Strong.
5 Tips to Becoming Mentally Strong
1. Hold Every Thought Captive to Christ (Examine your thoughts)
2. Get a Biblical Backbone (Armour of Righteousness )
3. Seek Gods Direction (Prayer)
4. Remember the mighty hand of God in your past (Worship)
5. Doubt Your Doubts (Keep fighting)
What was the cause to your doublemindedness? We must guard hearts and that is from certain music, talk, and teachings. Some things will plant seeds of doubt within our hearts. Today, take back control over your thoughts and continue to feed yourself the good things of God. Today get Mentally Strong!